Be a part of a smart casual, catered event like a hiring social or networking lunch to meet and greet with top students and highly distinguished alumni in a semi-formal setting. Socials are ideal if recruiting a specific college or group of students. They allow for your organization's representatives to interact with candidates and share about your organization in a relaxed environment. You might like to take advantage of this opportunity to reel in multicultural talents who are equipped with the highest UK education standards.
Employers have an excellent opportunity to table on-campus to interact with distinguished students and experienced graduates for recruiting and employment branding purposes. This is a chance for students to learn more about the company's job opportunities, career paths, employment benefits, your services and products, strength points, etc. MSA 6th of October campus has multiple locations that employers can table any time throughout the semester, but a social gathering in one location is recommended to maximize your benefits, while preserving your rights to exclusively table-in for one extra career day upon further request. This event is designed to facilitate higher levels of interaction through seated round tables, allowing leeway for true discussion. No booths, no shells but social networking hub.
The Student Career Placement Center will be offering these types of non-workshop events throughout the year to assist students and alumni in polishing their job interviewing skills, ensuring thoughtful discussions
Workshops and Talks
The event will avail excellent opportunity for recruiters and leaders to share success stories, thoughts and learnings in a very casual setting during lunch or opening, casual breakouts. The other type is about having conducting several workshops that are usually demanded by HR professionals, Corporate Leaders and Participants (such as Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Train of Trainers, Organization Development, Change Management, etc.)
Who can attend?
- MSA graduates and students who receive dual certificates, one from MSA University and it’s accredited by the Supreme Council of Higher Education in Egypt and the other one from Middlesex or Greenwich Universities according to their major and it’s accredited worldwide.
- Graduates of other universities who have minimum 3 years’ experience + post graduate study or international certification "Ex: MBA, DBA, PhD, CIM, CMA, CPA, CFA, CISPM, CELTA, TESOL, HRBP, HRMP, C.I.P.M., CHR, GPHR, SPHR, CSP, CIA, CM, etc"
- For MSA University Graduates Registeration: http://careerevents.msa.edu.eg/login.php
- For NON MSA University Graduates Registeration: http://careerevents.msa.edu.eg/nonmsa-login.php
- For MSA University Students Registeration: http://careerevents.msa.edu.eg/student-registration.php
- For Employer Registeration: http://careerevents.msa.edu.eg/employer-login.php