- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer CDC services.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs & to promote CDC services.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that explain services to customers and prospective customers.
- Conduct necessary market research.
- Prepare and submit proposals & Service agreements.
- Answer customers' questions about CDC services.
- Process all correspondence, paperwork & Invoices related to clients.
- Participate in Certification Supervision & Administration.
- Utilize evaluation tools for courses, instructors and programs.
- Maintain customer records.
- Perform any other tasks requested by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ Experience
- Candidate must be self-sufficient and have excellent English oral and written
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience in sales is a preferred.
- Candidate must be self-sufficient and proficient in English language.