- Select tools and methodologies to ensure that software tests identify defects and comply with quality standards.
- Create test plans, review/test requirements, creates functional/non-functional tests , user stories and user journey flows.
- Create/update automated tests as required. Maintain the automated test suite
- Plan activities and report progress against plans
- Develop and execute manual tests cases and test automation scripts
- Lead all technical testing efforts including integration testing and performance testing.
- Participate in Estimation and planning sessions.
- Keep track of changes and issue log.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- 6+ years of experience in testing software applications testing business applications.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to read and comprehend requirements for testing.
- Ability to analyze and assist in resolving defects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to apply?